Friday, May 20, 2011

Create a baby memory book with Mixbook.com

The story of your newborn captured in a book. The first year of your child’s life is special and we want to help you remember every single moment in a personalized baby book.
  • Make a baby book easily with our software. Our online photo book creator is easy to use. Just upload your baby’s photos and start creating! You can choose from our pre-made templates or make it personal by designing your own layouts.
  • Make your baby book one-of-a-kind. You can make your baby book special with captions, stickers, various fonts, and more. Chronicle all their firsts, from the moment they enter the world.
  • Show off your baby book to everyone. Our baby books are printed on archival-quality silk 100 lb. paper with full photo wrap covers. The paper we use is acid and lignin free to make sure your baby book will last. Whether you choose a softcover or hardcover photo book, each product is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Create Your Own Photo Book:

Get Started Now!Mixbook.com

See What Mixbook Customers Say

Easiest Photobook Web Site

“This is the easiest photo book website that I have used. It is very intuitive and extremely flexible. It didn’t take me long to put together a nice book. Thanks for having such a wonderful product available for those of us that love pictures, scrapbooking, but just don’t have the time.” – Kathleen Nault

Excellent Quality

“I received my book yesterday and I was so happy about it, I couldn’t wait to give to my sister. She cried! The book was of excellent quality and I will always use Mixbook from now on. I will tell all my friends and my sister is going to make books from Mixbook, and she will tell all her friends. Thank you for your support and the options of making a book are the best.” – Trisha Martenn
“The quality and professional look of my Mixbook was 200% better than expected. These photos do not serve justice to the finished product. I will be placing more orders with Mixbook for sure! ” – Angela Bunyi, Murfreesboro, TN

The Best Program I’ve Ever Used

“I am so happy and proud of my Mixbook. The quality is great. The book is BEAUTIFUL because the backgrounds and layouts are gorgeous. Everything is perfect about it! I’ve been telling everyone I know about this company because ya’ll are truly amazing. This is by far the best program I’ve ever used.” – Amber Vaught
Mixbook has the best, easiest, and most flexible software to create photo books. I have gotten so many compliments on my books and have recommended Mixbook to all my friends.” – Rebecca Seals

Create Your Own Photo Book

Get Started Now! Mixbook.com

Create a baby memory book with Mixbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment